Frequently asked questions
1. Is shopping at Poster Art Solutions safe?
2. Can I pay using google checkout or PayPal?
3. Is my personal information kept private?
4. What is your return policy?
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
6. Can I pay by Check or Money Order?
7. Can I order by phone?
8. I have lost my password. How can I log into my account?
9. What company handles shipping?
10. What are my shipping options and how much do they cost?
11. When will my order arrive and can I track it?
12. Do you ship orders outside the United States?
13. How are orders packed for shipping?
14. Are orders insured?
15. What happens if my order is damaged when it arrives?
16. Where is Poster Art Solutions located?
17. How is a canvas transfer made?
18. What is brushwork and how is it applied?
1. You can shop at Poster Art Solutions.com with confidence. We have partnered with Verisign, a leading payment gateway, to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers.The Verisign Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
2. You can also order using Google Checkout or PayPal. During the checkout process you can select Google Checkout or PayPal as your payment type. To select Google checkout, simply click on the Google Checkout button on the checkout page. This will bypass the normal checkout process and take you right to Google Checkout. To select PayPal as your payment method, go through the normal checkout process and select PayPal as your payment type. You will then be taken to the PayPal site where you can complete your transaction.
3. You can have complete confidence in the security of your email address, name, physical address, or any other information shared with Poster Art Solutions. All information collected by us stays with us. We do not sell, rent, or exchange mailing lists with others. This is our promise to you.
4 We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, you may return it for a complete refund (minus shipping and handling) provided you send back the order within thirty days and you follow the procedures listed below. If you want to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you instructions on how to properly return your purchased item. We will always work with you to try to satisfy your requirements.
Please note: Orders that have received free shipping and are returned will be deducted $5.99. This does not apply to orders that were damaged upon arrival. Your account is not deducted $5.99 if you are returning an order that was damaged upon arrival. Damaged orders are extremely rare due to the way orders are packed for shipping.
- Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express,and Discovery)
- Check or Money Orders
- Google Checkout
6.You may also pay by Check or Money Order. If you decide to pay by Check or Money Order, go ahead and go through the normal check out process and you will be given the option to select Check or Money Order as your payment type. If you pay by Check or Money Order, you will be given instructions during checkout on how to send in your payment and order form. Orders will be considered pending until payment is received.
7. If you feel more comfortable ordering by phone, call us toll free at 1-877-233-0782. We are available to take new orders between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM (PST) Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday. The number listed above is only for placing new orders. Any questions regarding our products or services should be directed to email@example.com. We will contact you with a reply as soon as possible.
8. If you have lost your store account password simply go to "my account" at the top right hand side on any of our store pages and click on the link at the bottom of the page entitled "Forgot your password". Your password will then be sent to your email address.
9. UPS handles all shipping domestically. We do not offer shipping outside the United States..
10 . Shipping costs are as follows: We charge a flat rate of $5.99 for UPS ground shipping per order. For orders over $35.00, UPS ground shipping is free. We only offer UPS ground shipping at this time.
11 . All poster orders are shipped out within two to five business days after an order is placed. Canvas Transfers are shipped out in one to two weeks after an order is placed.You will be sent a tracking number once your order is shipped. You can view the status of your order by logging into your store account. To log into your store account simply go to the "my account " link located on the upper right hand side of any of our store pages.
12. We currently do not offer shipping outside the United States
14. Orders are insured up to a $100.00. We have been making and shipping canvas transfers and prints for over eighteen years. It is extremely rare for an order to arrive damaged. If there is any problem with the condition of your canvas transfer, print, or poster, we will immediately replace the item or you have the option of receiving a complete refund.
15. If any shipment is damaged, you are entitled to a complete refund . We of course also offer to replace the item. We have over eighteen years of experience packing and shipping prints and canvas transfers. We have had very few returns due to problems with the condition of an item upon arrival. In fact, we have had very few returns period. Ninety percent of our business is repeat business.
17. A Canvas transfer is created from a print through a process that lifts the ink and image from the paper and transfers it directly onto artist quality canvas. If done properly, the result is a stunning reproduction of the original artwork that has the appearance of an original oil painting. For more information go to our canvas transfer page.
18. Brushwork helps to replicate the brushstrokes present on the original art work. For more information go to our canvas transfer page.